Always that I start to learn a new language, I promise to keep the best resources links I found, but it never works. This post suppose to be updated often. Any broken link or suggestion, just comment and I’ll try to fix, add or remove it.
Links, tutorials, guides, documentations, screencasts and etc.
- Clojure official site
- Installing Clojure, clojure-contrib and setup EMACS.
- Vim and “Slime”
- VIM for Clojure
- Quick-start with examples
- VIDEO – Great short introduction videos for Clojure!
- VIDEO – Introduction to logic programming with Clojure
- VIDEO – Clojure for Java Programmers 1 of 2
- VIDEO – Functional programming by UCBerkeley
- VIDEO – Great tutorial for Clojure focused on concurrency
- Try code clojure online
- Leiningen tutorial for beginners
- Midje – A test framework for Clojure
- Clojars – Community repository for open source clojure libraries